[et_pb_section bb_built=”1″][et_pb_row][et_pb_column type=”4_4″][et_pb_text _builder_version=”3.0.63″ background_layout=”light” text_orientation=”left” border_style=”solid”]
Are you too broke to afford a 250€ bluetooth speaker from Bose or Logitech? No problem, I have found a free solution to create your own high-quality soundbox. In order to explain the procedure I would like you to take a deep breath and fully concentrate because this is some in-depth technology we are trying to deliver.
You will need the following tools:
- 2 plastic cups for the bass
- 1 edding (black pen) to write
- a scissor to cut
- a fully used toilet paper roll
This is how it works:
- Hold your toilet paper roll between your two cups. Draw a line on the edges and cut out the part with the scissor.
- Put the toilet paper roll into the created openings but not too deep. It has to be just enough so the “bridge” between the two cups will hold tight.
- Now, hold the bottom of your smartphone onto the toilet paper roll and, again, draw around your phone and cut out the markered layer.
- Lastly, put your smartphone into the toilet paper roll, play your desired music and start grooving!
What’re your thoughts about this high-end technology? Hit me up in the comment section down below and don’t forget to sympathize with my social media presence.
[/et_pb_text][/et_pb_column][/et_pb_row][et_pb_row][et_pb_column type=”4_4″][et_pb_comments _builder_version=”3.0.63″ show_avatar=”on” show_reply=”on” show_count=”on” background_layout=”light” border_style=”solid” custom_button=”off” button_letter_spacing=”0″ button_icon_placement=”right” button_letter_spacing_hover=”0″ input_border_radius=”3px” use_border_color=”on” border_color=”#4c72b2″ border_width=”3px” /][/et_pb_column][/et_pb_row][/et_pb_section]
Totally gonna try this out!